Business Administration Diploma – Retail Management Specialization
Brookes College’s Business Administration – Retail Management Specialization prepares students for a career path in today’s fast-paced retail business environments. Students will gain the essential computer, accounting, communications, retail, sales, marketing, leadership, customer service and management skills to give students a well-rounded knowledge of fundamental business principles. This diploma opens the doors to career opportunities as Retail sales supervisor; Buying Assistant; Scheduling specialist; Retail Logistics Specialist; Social Media Marketing Specialist; Merchandising Executive; Inventory Analyst; and/or Store Designer.
A career in retail management demands a specific set of skills and competencies, from balancing receipts to buying and managing merchandise to customer service. With Canadian retail sales on the rise in many sectors, the skills and industry knowledge you’ll gain in the Retail Management program will position you for success in this competitive environment.
Students will be prepared for a variety of administrative and management positions in the retail industry including store environment, online environment or corporate office. Positions may include:
· Buying Assistant
· Scheduling specialist
· Retail Logistics Specialist.
· Social media marketing specialist
· Merchandising executive
· Inventory Analyst
This program focuses on the career knowledge and skills that students will need to navigate today’s ever-evolving business world. Courses include Retail Sales Management, Social Media Marketing, Logistics Management, Management Accounting, Consumer Behaviour, Economics, Security and Loss Prevention, Business Communications, Payroll Compliance Legislation and much more. We also emphasize workplace skills, teamwork and other professional skills.
· 52 weeks. This is an accelerated program; students will complete their program in one year instead of two years.
- 21 courses (Including monthly seminars) and a capstone project.
- 200 hours practicum experience (including seminars).
- Professional seminars in-built into your courses.
- This course prepares students for one of the fastest growing careers in Canada.
- We have morning, evening, and weekend options.
· Successful completion of 60 credits
· CGPA of 2.0 or higher
Total Program Cost – $15,050 (Domestic Students)