Digital Marketing Diploma
Graduates from our Digital and Social Media Marketing Diploma program will be prepared for career opportunities for a job and as a freelancer as
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Online Marketing Specialist
- E-Business Coordinator
- Content Developer
- Social Media Coordinator
Program Learning Outcomes
As a graduate, you will be prepared to demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and Execute Digital Marketing Plans as per different business objectives.
- Create and promote different forms of engaging content for digital advertisements.
- Execute marketing campaign using social media marketing tools and search engine marketing tools with automation.
- Develop and execute Email Marketing and affiliate marketing plan as per business objectives.
- Develop and execute Search Engine Optimization strategies to increase organic traffic on targeted website/webpages
Who should apply for the Digital Marketing Diploma?
The Digital and Social Media Marketing diploma program is right for you if you:
- Have completed high school or higher education.
- Have strong analytical skills and creative ideas for presentation.
- Want to pursue a multi-faceted career in Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Program Duration: 67 weeks.
- 14 courses
- 1440 hours
- 240 hours of practicum experience
- This course prepares you for one of the fastest-growing industries in Canada.
- Evening and Weekend classes available
- Blended learning available.
- Successful completion of 98 credits
- CGPA of 3.0 or higher