Brookes College International Scholarship
Brookes College International Scholarship Awards
Support outstanding students – Recipients are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate their potential and commitment to finding sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges through their intended diploma programs.
Number of places available:
Up to 10 places
4 – Full scholarships – 100% Tuition fees plus a grant for living costs for the entire program
3 – 100% Tuition fees ONLY
3 – 50% Tuition fees ONLY
Consideration will be in the order of priority for the scholarship as follows:
1. Student must meet the International Admission Entrance English language requirements:
- Verified transcripts from home country with results equivalent to standard admission requirements.
IELTS 6/CELPIP 7/TOEFL IBT 65 – 78
2. New applicants must be admitted to the Human Services Diploma at Brookes College on a full-time basis.
3. Academic achievement demonstrated through past academic results, previous university/high school prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
4. Demonstrated leadership potential through a combination of motivation and experience.
5. Integrity, commitment, and strong personal character
Please highlight the above attributes in your application form, a scholarship essay of no more than 500 words.
How to apply:
You must upload a complete application for the scholarship below.
For the first group of applicants scheduled to start their Diploma programs in September of any year, your scholarship application must be received by January 15, 2024. Other information may be provided in the requirements tab contained on the website.
Shortlisting of candidates is tentatively planned for candidates within three months of the deadlines for application submissions. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to virtual interviews within the next month.