Community Development Associates Job at Brookes College
Key Objective: Community Development Associate is responsible for introducing students for various Vocational and Non-Vocational courses. As an ambassador for Brookes College, you will build and maintain relationships with those who are interested in taking any kind of training.
Brookes College is one of the leading career training institutions in Calgary, Canada. Our commitment to quality education and the success of our students is paramount. We are now looking for a Community Development Associate to join our team!
At Brookes College, we help busy professionals who want to be more successful in their careers get the qualification they need to move up the career ladder, switch careers, or find a job in an in-demand professional field. We do this by offering accelerated, practical, and flexible programs in professional areas with high growth and high employee demand.
Be a part of a revolutionary change @ Brookes College – Calgary!
- Introducing and supporting Brookes College as College Ambassador within your group/community.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and introduce appropriate programs and courses.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding College Diploma Programs and provision of free resources/College Scholarship for your community members
- Work with the Assistant Director of Admissions/Campus Manager to establish and meet enrollment goals.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience preferred
- Verifiable social media presence preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to local groups/communities
Hiring – Immediate Hiring
Salary – Commission
Alternatively, please complete the application form – http://tiny.cc/brookes-cde