Assistant Director of Admissions at Brookes College
Brookes College is one of the leading career training institutions in Calgary, Canada. Our commitment to quality education and the success of our students is paramount. We are now looking for an Assistant Director of Admissions to join our team!
The purpose of the Assistant Director of Admissions role is to plan, lead and execute marketing strategies to drive revenue up via increase in student enrollment and execute marketing and advertising strategies/activities to ensure success in a very rapid growth environment.
Job Summary – Assistant Director of Admissions is responsible for recruiting and enrolling students for various Vocational and Non-Vocational courses by converting leads received by Brookes College. As an ambassador for Brookes College, you will build and maintain relationships with those who are interested in taking any kind of training. Assistant Director of Admissions must meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance targets as projected by the College Director.
- High School Diploma, Post-Secondary Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ work experience in a college or university as an Admissions Advisor. Alternatively, 3+ years of proven sales experience working with lead conversion and recruitment.
- Proven track record in sales, meeting targets, and demonstrating relationship building through follow up and networking
- Ability to work independently to meet sales and enrolment targets, and as part of a college team
- Strong communication skills are required for this role: oral presentation on the phone and in enrolment interviews, and written email communication
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, and Access
- CRM database knowledge
- Admissions Advisors are provided with the necessary office equipment required to complete daily tasks
- Flexible and available according to the campus schedule, including evenings and weekend shifts
Compliance and Regulatory
- Adhere to all Brookes College Policies and Procedures
- Comply with all regulatory standards as set out by the Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education, and the Private Vocational Training Act
- Improving Efficiency of Campus Operations
- Follow all Brookes College Operations procedures Support
- Support all Brookes College staff when necessary
- Application for Student Bursaries when appropriate and necessary according to the students’ needs and Brookes College Operations policies
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Campus Director
- Performance Bonus applicable.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be called for interviews.